Sunday, 5 February 2012

Arbour in summer


Ok, I know there's snow all over the UK this weekend but Summer is on it's way ......
Well, we can dream! I haven't been in the garden much lately but hopefully we'll have a lovely summer and can enjoy it again. 
I've gone "bright" again with this one.The bold paper is Wild Blossom by Trimcraft and I coloured my digi image to match.The image itself (which you can find HERE at A Passion for Stamps) is a drawing of the little arbour in our back garden and I love to chill out there when I get a chance. Last year we had to cut the climbers completely back to put a new roof on so I hope they grow again..

The little flowers on the climber were made using "scraps" from the Tonic Studios floral border punch and the larger ones by Tonic Studios medium Flower head punch

Hope you enjoy your weekend, whether you have snow or not!



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Ruth does such amazing work and there is virtually nothing she cant do with your amazing punches. Lee x

    ReplyDelete