Thursday, 12 January 2012

Tonic Studios New Blog and Snowdrop card





Good morning!
Tonic Studios have just launched their NEW BLOG and we'd love you to add yourself as a follower. The blog already showcases some of the projects made by the Design Team using their fantastic products over the past year or so but there will be lots more ideas and news which you should keep an eye on!
Don't forget to leave us some comments to let us know what you think and also what you'd like to see!

My card today has been made using the Tonic Studios Daisy Border punch to create the doily. You will find a really simple tutorial HERE showing how I made this for an earlier card (below)



The image is Snowdrops - one of my own digis which you can see with  all the others on  A Passion for Stamps




The scalloped edge of the striped paper was created using the Tonic Studios border system and 







 

To give the card more dimension I used the Tonic Studios Mini Trimmer to create a little box which I added underneath.The "box" folds flat for postage.


I used the tiny cut out flowers from the Floral border punch to add to the centres of the scallops.




1 comment:

  1. I love your doilys Ruth . I still got to try this ! :-)

    ReplyDelete