Monday, 23 January 2012

Love Birds!





Good morning! I've been catching up on a lot of card making over the weekend but did it in a strange kind of way - started several very diferent cards at the one time and befuddled myself by doing a bit here and a bit there.
Result...a pile of unfinished projects and only one complete card to show for it!
Well, this is it!!
The cute little Love Bird image was one which I drew at the weekend too and you can buy it HERE at A Passion for Stamps if you like. It's coloured with Promarkers and I added Stickles to the "heart" on their chests to highlight it. I've also used Glossy Accents on the beaks.
The hearts are from a Nellie Snellen die cut set and all the punches are by Tonic Studios.
I used the Border System , Edger 3 and Hearts Accent Punch for the bottom part and the Flower head plus the small flower from the Floral Border punch for the flowers at the top.

 The giveaway of 5 Promarkers and 5 digi images is still running on A Passion for Stamps until Jan 31

The "Baker's Twine" was a little experiment. I have oodles and oodles of gorgeous coloured embroidery thread so, on a flying visit to Craftworld in Belfast on Saturday, I bought some white. I twirled the two colours together and added a little glue from a glue stick. It worked better then I expected so I'll definitely be making more colours.

1 comment:

  1. Aww they are so sweet. I'm sure you will soon get cracking on your WIP and turn out some more lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete