Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Dacshund



I've had a chance to finish one or two of the things I started at the weekend so the first one I'm sharing today is "Dacshund". You'll find the digi HERE and it's another card which is suitable for sending to a man so I've resisted the temptation to add bows, flowers etc. I did have several different layouts in mind and had all the "stuff" left out (ie ribbons etc)but then decided to keep it plainer.
The paper is DCWV Retro pack which I've had for a while. I love it but don't like to use it up! The beautiful borders at the top and botton were created using Tonic Studios Royal Fleur 2 in 1 punch. One shape is the "positive" while the other is the "negative".


 
1. I used the Royal Fleur punch with the Border System


2. The cut border

3. Simply snip the two shapes apart and use separately.



I've added a tiny drop of Glossy Accents to the eyes to make it more realistic (but not scary!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment