Thursday, 15 December 2011

Snowflake Hair Clips


Snowflake hair clips

I loved making the snowflake hair bobbles to put in my advent house for cute Molly: they were so quick and easy to do! I had quite a few snowflakes left and thought they would look sweet on pretty hair clips so I bought a bunch of glittery pastel hair clips to stick them to.

Snowflake hair clips
Tools and Materials


Snowflake hair clips, How-to step by step
Snowflake hair clips
Using a hot glue gun, place a small dab of glue on the end of the clip, immediately stick a felt snowflake to the glue and leave to dry. Cut out a small rectangle of pretty card and, using a ribblet punch, punch holes in centre. Clip hair clips to card by threading through holes in card.


Snowflake hair clips

Have a sweet day! 
Tori x


2 comments:

  1. Only one follower? How can that be? Your blog is LOVELY! So beautifully presented - I just had to double your followers and become one myself!!

    I love your idea of making those hair clips - so cute for winter!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!
    We have just moved the blog over to Blogger so were brand new! Thanks for following, dont forget to tell your friends.

    Thanks for the great feedback!

    ReplyDelete