Friday, 9 December 2011

Multi Detail Snowflake Punch



I've made a couple of cards etc showing the different ways I use the Tonic Studios Multi Detail Snowflake punch as I mentioned yesterday.




For this card I have used the inner snowflake as a frame around the centre of the card. The image on this one is Christmas Rose also from A Passion for Stamps with a little of the greenery removed to suit the card.

Last, but not least....I have used the punch again along with the Tonic Studios Flower Head punch to make some pretty little flowers which can be used at any time of the year and (like a dog!) not just for Christmas!! I've embossed the centre flowers too and added a flat backed pearl but the possibilities are endless.......


In case you missed any of the other flowers I made with these punches in earlier posts , here they are again..





Hope you like....if you come up with any more please let me know!

Ruth x


No comments:

Post a Comment