Sunday, 16 October 2011

Horse Chestnut Leaf


Things are more than a little upside down here at the moment with my mother being in hospital ....so, not surprisingly, this card took a while to make!
It has been sitting in bits and pieces in a box for days and I've finally got it together.

Actually the first thing I did was make the bottom layer as I wanted to use my new Tonic Studios Celtic border punch. It's so easy to use and cuts through card up to 400gsm because of the gears so I used it here on canvas texture  pearlescent "Gemstones" card. I haven't added lots of clutter round the card because the punch pattern is too striking to take away from.

The image is Horsechestnut and Leaf - one of my Autumn drawings - and you can find it at A Passion for Stamps. As usual I've coloured it with Promarkers and have also added a 3D foam pad to raise the Chestnut after using Glossy Accents on it.



The little butterfly at the top is from another Tonic Studios punch - Butterfly Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment