Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Cosmos with punch!


Cosmos with punch!


I'm really beginning to like this idea of matching a digi image with a punch!! After I made the Robin card I had a look through my new Tonic Studios  punches and came up with this one...it's another of the geared punches (no effort required to punch :)) and it's called Flora and fauna / pansies. I have used it so that the flowers point in the opposite direction to my image but it could go the other way just by turning the paper over.
The image I'ved used for this one is Cosmos from A Passion for Stamps where you'll find  all my other digi images.
As usual I've coloured the image with Promarkers...Carmine, Ruby, Forest Green and Gold.
I'll check out some challenges later...must get on with drawing for now!!

Ruth x


No comments:

Post a Comment