What you will need:
Paper parchment rose flowers in pink, white and red
12 blue organza flowers
6 wooden craft butterflies
Pale blue and pale pink card
Tonic Studio multi-detail craft punch - Butterfly
Flamingo Fun pink paint
Pale green embroidery thread
Pale green 3mm satin ribbon
- Make a circle with a blue flower and twist on a pink flower in the opposite direction to make a circle.
- Continue twisting flowers to the circle in two clusters, leaving a blank section at the front for the butterfly and the back empty.
- Wrap pale green embroidery thread over bare wire on front of napkin holders.
- Wrap pale green ribbon over bare wire at back and glue to secure in place.
- Make five others as above.
- Cut three butterflies out of the pink card using the butterfly punch.
- Cut three butterflies out of the blue card using the butterfly punch.
- Fold wings in on butterflies.
- Paint pink card butterflies front and back in Flamingo Fun paint.
- Paint blue card butterflies in blue paint.
- Paint three wooden butterflies pink.
- Paint three wooden butterflies blue.
- Leave to dry.
- Glue card butterfly to wooden butterfly.
- Glue 3D butterfly to flower napkin holder